Healthy and Delicious Lemon Overnight Oats Recipe
Healthy and delicious lemon overnight oats recipe for your follicular phase!
- ½ cup gluten free quick oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ⅓ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 scoop of vegan vanilla protein powder and/or 1 scoop of unflavored collagen powder (I love this organic protein powder, code: maddie20)
- 1/4 cup coconut yogurt
- Optional: add in another phase-friendly fruit, such as pomegranate seeds, cherries, or orange.
- In a glass tupperware or mason jar, add together all of the ingredients.
- Stir well to combine.
- Seal the lid of the container, give it a little shake, and place it in the fridge overnight, or for at least 4 hours.
- In the morning, top as you'd like and enjoy!
*Please note, with this and all of my recipes, I highly encourage the consumption of organic fruits, vegetables, spices, and herbs. At least when possible.