Manage Your Blood Sugar, Naturally
Natural Ways to Support Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
Blood sugar balance is important for everyone. It is important for us, especially women, to live our healthiest and happiest lives with radiant skin, buzzing energy, regular periods, PMS and pain-free periods, and so much more! Imbalanced blood sugar can, and will, lead to various symptoms and even conditions, such as PCOS. It is incredibly important that we support our blood sugar levels via a holistic approach: mind and body.
- Movement and walks after meals.
- Strength training to build muscle.
- 20-30 grams of protein at every meal. To learn more about protein intake for women's health, listen here.
- Avoiding ultra-processed carbohydrates and foods.
- Supporting gut healthy by addressing any underlying gut problems.
- Supporting a healthy circadian rhythm with morning light evening down-time and early bed time. To support your sleep naturally using herbals, click here.
- Sleep 7-9 hours a night. The more hours in bed, asleep, before midnight, the better. For natural sleep support, click here.
- Reducing stress, improving vagal tone and heart rate variability.
- Maintaining a good level of estrogen and progesterone to enhance insulin sensitivity. For natural hormone and cycle support, click here.
- Boosting oxytocin by adding more pleasure and joy into your life!
- Consuming my favorite tonic to support digestion and nutrient absorption before meals:
1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar + 4-8 ox filtered water + 1 ml herbal bitters
My organic herbals are here.
Much love to you!